First of all, kudos on exploring aweber, as it one of the leaders in the space of software as a service for email marketing and autoresponders.
Autoresponders and sharply targeted emailers are a powerful marketing tool to grow your base and business by delighting your customers.
As one of the leaders in the market, Aweber is definitely a good pick, but, as we say in marketing and business, it depends upon your ‘objective’. So, a few scenarios below:
1. An entrepreneur scaling up your business rapidly:
Yes, aweber is the right choice for you if you are on a fast growth mode. Aweber has loads of experience and very high end technology that ensures delivery rates are amongst highest in the industry. You’ll need great customer service in your expansion and aweber will be there for you through their expert customer support. The pricing is a bit high but then you care more for stability and experience than thinking about 1-2 extra dollars per month. heir mobile app would be handy while being on the go. Go for it, see their feature set to make your final call now.
2. An entrepreneur starting up your first online venture:
Great to know you are embarking on the journey. Everything is great about aweber, but I suggest Mad Mimi would be a better solution for you at this stage as it even offers a free plan and a great customer service to help you explore better.
3. A digital marketer with a few clients on board:
Good match. It is a scalable and reliable service proving easy to read and shareable analytics. Their mobile app would be handy while being on the go. Go for it, see their feature set to make your final call now.
4. A digital marketing agency with a lot of clients on board:
Good match. Aweber is present and future ready for your needs. Can handle huge volumes easily and provides expert customer support while giving easy to read reports for client perusal as well as sharing in presentations. The mobile app will be handy too. Go for it, see their feature set to make your final call now.
5. A not-for-profit/ NGO
While no one can deny Aweber’s features will be useful for you, I suggest you go for a free 60 day trial of Constant Contact and make use of their special pricing for Not For Profit organizations and NGOs.
See the summary below and please leave a comment with your rating so that others can benefit from it. Good luck for accomplishing your objectives.
Aweber email marketing service$1
Ease of Use (interface)8.0/10
Reporting & Analytics9.0/10
- High Deliverability
- Easy integration with almost any app
- Powerful autoresponder features
- Mobile App
- Expert customer support
- A little steep learning curve
- No free plan
- A bit strict platform
- Pricing a bit steep
Latest posts by Karanpreet Bindra (see all)
- CMO interview: Why Emarsys' marketing chief is predicting a creativity renaissance thanks to AI - September 16, 2021
- Volta Trucks raises €37 million to bring electric delivery trucks to the streets of London and Paris - September 16, 2021
- Gogoro will go public on Nasdaq after $2.35B SPAC deal - September 16, 2021